Monday, December 15, 2008

Yahoo! Finance Funnies

The message boards on finance.yahoo.com are always a source of great amusement. Here are some samples from the GM board today.


Andrew Jackson would put a bullet right between harry reid's eyes


In fact he'd lots of ammo because I think he'd shoot the entire congress. Can't you see him dueling nancy pelosi she runnig and crying and he's reloading. At least Hillary would stand up and take it like a man. Oh I wish we had old andy now.

Still got my 1928 Ford, 6 million miles



on it, never in the garage except for oil, lube and tire changes...more than anyone can say for the foreign brands because in 1928 they were still walking.

Blago to become Pontiac car salesman

That's what I heard.


A Little BB Can Really Wreck a Chevy!
I USED TO PUT THEM IN THE CARBS AT THE PLANT BECAUSE I WAS SO PISSED THAT I HAD TO WORK 2ND SHIFT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ρhen375 has had the nеed for strοng ѕеlf-disciрline out of weight loss beсause of its aρpetitе
ѕuρpгession and excretion of food cravingѕ.
What to expect from this healthy weіght loss suрplement Phеn375.

Bу simply pairing these feаtureѕ, Phen375 guarantees to aѕsist you ԁrοp aѕ much аѕ 5 pounds.


My ωеb ρаge - phen375 reviews